Sunday, September 22, 2013

Maybelline Dream Matt mouse foundation | Review

I'm always on the search for the perfect foundation for my skin. I recently stumbled upon Maybelline Dream Matt mouse foundation, and immediately fell in love. I had my previous foundation, the True Match powder foundation by L'Oreal for quite a while, but it wasn't really right for my skin and sometimes looked cakey and felt heavy, so I wanted a change.

As the name suggests, this foundation has a soft, spongy feeling that feels powdery soft and light when you apply it to your face. However, due to this it shows up dry patches of skin very easily, meaning that you might want to apply moisturizer first.

If I apply it directly after moisturizer, it doesn't dry out my skin and draw attention to dry patches. However, this effect slowly ends before the end of the day. It does stay on all day though,and doesn't oxidise or turn orange and feels very light, therefore it doesn't clog pores.

It is easy to apply, you can either use a brush or your fingers, both work just the same. Because it has a soft matt texture it blends into your skin well and doesn't look cakey.

Maybelline Dream Matte mouse foundation


I purchased the foundation in the sand colour from Superdrug for only £7.69. I will definitely be buying this again

Isabelle xo

P.S Make sure you click the' become a member' box on the right, it would mean a lot, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment