Monday, February 17, 2014

Party | Outfit and make-up

Hey guys! Last weekend I went to a friends party and I thought I'd share with you what I wore. You might also find this useful for ideas on what you could wear to an upcoming party. Enjoy.


Dress; I wore this beautiful black, long sleeved collared dress from Missguides. I chose to wear this dress because it's not too club-party-ish that some girls my ages wear, but at the same time, not too formal either. I decided not too wear jewelry as I thought the dress was enough on its own. If I wore jewelry with a collar and long sleeves it would look too over the top. Overall this dress came to only £25, which I think is a pretty good price. 

Shoes: On my feet I wore a pair of New Look's black wedges. I prefer wedges with this dress because they are easier to walk in and hurt my feet less that stilettos do. They were also £25, which I think are quite cheap for a pair of wedges.

Hair; Ignore the plaits, I took this picture before I sorted out my hair. Just picture me after taking out the plaits with wavy hair. (I'll put some pictures of me at the party at the end so you can see what my hair actually looks like, then you don't have to imagine). 

Make up;

 
 
On my eyes I wore; Rimmel Scandle Eyes precision micro eyeliner, Rimmel Scandle Eyes retro glam mascara and also Rimmel glam eyes quad eye shadow 

Face; Loreal true match foundation and Top shop bronzer in "sandcastle"

On my lips I simply wore; Eos lip balm in "blueberry"

And finally in my nails I wore; MissSporty  quickset nail polish. 

Here are a few pictures if me and my friends from the party...

 




Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this post and found it interesting. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram; isabelle_robb and become a memeber of this blog on here and on blog lovin (both on the right) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment