Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My favourite You Tubers

For some strange reason I have recently discovered a love for You Tubers. I waste my precious childhood glued to my laptop all day watching fail videos, vlogs, fashion hauls and beauty tips. It was in fact a You Tuber (Zoella) who inspired me to start a blog.
 
I watch a variety of different You Tubers, but these are my all time favourites...

 
  • Zoella



  • Alfie Deyes (PointlessBlog)


  • Marcus Butler


  • Joey Graceffa

  • Tyler Oakley

  • Louise (Sprinkle Of Glitter)

  • Sam Pepper

  • Jack& Finn Harries

  • Tanya Burr

  • Janoskians

  • Troye Sivan


  • Joe (ThatcherJoe)

  • DollyBowBow

  • Caspar Lee

 
Comment below any of your favourite You Tubers, or any you suggest I watch. If you haven't seen any of the ones I've listed above make sure you check them out as it's worth it. :)
 
Isabelle xo


 

 
 


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment