Monday, August 26, 2013

Day out~Camden Market

Hey guys!

Today I went to Camden Market in London. I've been there plenty times before, but they were years ago. It has changed so much since I was there last. It has become more touristy and family friendly, with London souvenir shops, cute shops for children and pubs and restaurants with outdoor seating. As soon as you walk out of the station, brightly coloured shops hit you. There are a range of shops from proper punk shops to vintage thrift shops and stalls selling an assortment of music and films to jewellery and watches.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
While at the market you can also enjoy a wide range of food from various nations. You will find Thai, Indian, Chinese, Mexican, Mesopotamian and many other cuisines. My family (for some reason) always go straight to the Chinese restaurants, so my Dad can haggle for a better deal.
 

What I Bought


 

I have to admit, I absolutely love Camden Market. It has so much variety there,

and is just so cool. I couldn't resist buying a few things, so hear they are...

 

 


 Me and my mum both bought necklaces from a beautiful stall in the heart of the indoor market. I've seen one like this in Spittle fields Market, but it was more expensive than this one. I got this for only £7.

 

 
The fashion at Camden at the moment seems to be printed tops. They were everywhere! I had a tough time choosing one, as there was so much variety. There where Starbuck ones, Obey ones, Moustaches, Peace symbols, Records, Boy London ones, and loads more. They were only £5. Bargain!
 

Todays Outfit

 
White blouse~Primark
Black leggings~New Look
Cardigan~New Look
Nike Blazers~JD
 
Isabelle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment